Frequently Asked Questions
READY-TO-BAKE BONE MARROW
- How can I purchase?
- We'd love to make it easy for you to enjoy our signature bone marrow at home! Find the product page, click "add to cart," and pick the best pick-up location, time, and date for you.
- My pick-up location is not listed. What can I do?
- Currently we're partnered with specific restaurants in various locations. If your location is not available currently, please submit an interest form so we can start serving your neighborhood!
- I purchased ready-to-bake bone marrow. What do I do next?
- Awesome! We're really excited for you. Wait until your pick-up time and date, and head to the pick-up location address. Tell the staff at the pick-up window that you're here for The Golden Marrow. Make sure you have your order confirmation email and order number ready.
- Do I need to refrigerate the bone marrow right away?
- If your drive time back home is more than 30 minutes, we recommend bringing an ice chest for your bone marrow to be kept fresh. If placing in the fridge, we recommend cooking and enjoying within 48 hours. You can also store in the freezer for up to 4 months.
- How do I cook this?
- We made it super simple. Please see cooking directions.
- Can I store my bone marrow in the freezer?
- Yes! We vacuum seal our product so it remains as fresh as possible. You are able to store it in the freezer for up to 4 months.
- I can't make my pick-up date and time. What do I do?
- Oh no! Not to worry. Contact us as soon as you know you can't make it. Have your order number or email address ready. Phone/text 626-540-2434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
'BONE THUG HEROES' PROJECT
- What is the 'Bone Thug Heroes' project?
- In light of recent circumstances, the Founders were inspired to create this 'Bone Thug Heroes' Project to bring the community together and raise funds for various causes. In this current time, profits are being donated to those impacted by COVID-19. We are partnering with 'Code Masks' to raise funds to provide masks for healthcare staff and those working in the frontlines.
- How can I contribute or participate in the cause?