AT-HOME BONE MARROW
premium bone marrow with signature sauces & glazes by Golden Marrow chefs.
- Each purchase feeds 10 meals via Feeding America.
- Premium canoe cut beef bone marrow (fine dining Michelin quality)
- Sauces & glazes designed by The Golden Marrow® Chefs to titillate your taste buds
- Each 2-pack includes two half split marrow bones with thick cavities
- Bake at-home. Top with greens. Pair it with garlic fried rice, toasted bread, or have your bone marrow be a special guest to your Taco Tuesday.
- Vacuum-packed and ready to freeze. Store up to 4 months in the freezer.
Bacon Jam - Ingredients: Marrow Bone, Bacon, Coffee, Brown Sugar, Onion, Garlic, Cayenne, Red Peppers, Maldon Salt, Paprika, Soy Sauce, Vinegar.
Black Garlic Glaze - Ingredients: Marrow Bone, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat, Water, Salt), Water, White Vinegar, Bay Leaf, Garlic, Onion, Black Garlic, Xantham Gum.
Bulgogi - Ingredients:
Marrow Bone.Brown Sugar, Asian Pear, Light Soy Sauce, Garlic, Ginger, Onion, Scallion, Sesame Oil
Korean Gochu Glaze - Ingredients: Marrow Bone, Chili Pepper Flakes, Malt Syrup, Wheat Flour, Sweet Rice Powder, Garlic, Onion, Salt, Soybean Flour, Sesame Oil, Orange Juice, Brown Sugar, Ginger, Honey.
Teriyaki - Ingredients: Soy Sauce, Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice, Garlic, Onion, Scallion, Ginger, Honey, Mirin, Pepper, Corn Starch
One tablespoon (14 grams) of beef bone marrow provides:
- Calories: 110
- Total fat: 12 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Vitamin B12: 7% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Riboflavin: 6% of the RDI
- Iron: 4% of the RDI
- Vitamin E: 2% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 1% of the RDI
- Thiamine: 1% of the RDI
- Vitamin A: 1% of the RDI